Thursday, March 19, 2009

I should go to sleep... but....

... here I am. Heck, it's only 10:15, most people my age are only beginning their nights. But seriously, wow... I could never live like that. I rely on sleep WAY too much. I cherish the time I get to sleep. So why the heck do I avoid it so much. I don't know. Probably cuz I feel lame going to bed this early. Haha. 
This week has been totally weird. It's been wonderful with completely horrible undertones. Does that make sense to you? Well then let me explain it in a way the general public might understand: good things and bad things have happened this week. But that makes it sound boring and just like any other week. Yeah, good and bad things happen every week. But this one has been randomly different to both extremes.
Great things like dinner with the grandparents, praise from my manager, great conversations, ice cream outings, successfully weaning myself from caffeine, and starting a GREAT exercise regimen help this week stand out from others. But then on the other side there have been absolutely horrible things. I found out that my Grandpa has spinal cancer and my sister was put on bedrest to keep her from going into preterm labor (again!). Also one of my best friends has been laid up with migraines while the doctors tried to figure out what was wrong with her. Gahh. 

Life is weird.

I think all I can do is get a good night's sleep to brave tomorrow and its ability to take a turn for the better or the worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment